More than just a name... it's a promise!
Massage does more than just feel good.
It’s also good for you!
Research shows that massage helps people feel less anxious and stressed. In addition to reducing the effects of stress, massage also lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, reduces heart rate, relaxes muscles, and increases endorphins, the body's natural painkillers.
Some of the many benefits of massage:
• Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
• Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
• Speeds healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments and reduces pain and swelling
• Reduces muscle spasms
• Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
• Promotes deeper and easier breathing
• Reduces blood pressure
• Helps relieve tension-related headaches
• Improves posture
• Strengthens the immune system
• Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
• Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
• Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
• Enhances a feeling of well-being
• Reduces levels of anxiety
• Increases awareness of mind-body connection